The Eiger:

2304-pinkeiger.jpg

Trummelbach falls:

2304-falls.jpg

Eiger and pebbles:

2304-eiger.jpg

Luzern river:

2304-child.jpg

That's some of the snaps from my trip. I'll probably post more sooner or later.

Good shots Scurra, nicely framed. Really like the light you caught on the 3rd as well as the clouds and layers of mountains.

Oh, fond memories of a trip to Jungfraujoch and Eiger are coming back to me with these, though my visit there was probably long before even your parents had MET, Ben ;).

The Eiger and Pebbles-photo shows the much-dreaded-by-climbers north wall of Eiger, from what little I know one of the hardest climbs ever (anyone knows it better?).

Have you also been to the Ice Palace up inside Eiger? (Or whereever that is? Mind you I was there at the beginning of the Seventies, either in 1970 or 1971... and that is A LOOOOOONG TIME ago!!!! ;) But I was already here on this earth at the time... :roll: )

Hehe thanks for the compliments guys, I did indeed have a blast, but It wasn't my first trip over there so I knew what to expect in terms of photography.

The Eiger and pebbles photo is indeed the north face of the Eiger, a notorious climber deathtrap.

And yes LaPhoto I did go to the Ice palace at the top. It's as always very cold but very beautiful.

I'll sort through my images and see If I can come up with some more I like.

Really like the 1st one. Beautiful mountain, snow and clouds.

Excellent shots. The first is my fave. Love the clouds over the mountains.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back