What's new

Some Swiss Pics

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
10
Location
Kent UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Jungfraujoch 3454m up a mountain:

2304-snow.jpg


A river near Grindelwald:

2304-river.jpg


The Eiger:

2304-pinkeiger.jpg


Trummelbach falls:

2304-falls.jpg


Eiger and pebbles:

2304-eiger.jpg


Luzern river:

2304-child.jpg


That's some of the snaps from my trip. I'll probably post more sooner or later.
 
Oh, fond memories of a trip to Jungfraujoch and Eiger are coming back to me with these, though my visit there was probably long before even your parents had MET, Ben ;).

The Eiger and Pebbles-photo shows the much-dreaded-by-climbers north wall of Eiger, from what little I know one of the hardest climbs ever (anyone knows it better?).

Have you also been to the Ice Palace up inside Eiger? (Or whereever that is? Mind you I was there at the beginning of the Seventies, either in 1970 or 1971... and that is A LOOOOOONG TIME ago!!!! ;) But I was already here on this earth at the time... :roll: )
 
Hehe thanks for the compliments guys, I did indeed have a blast, but It wasn't my first trip over there so I knew what to expect in terms of photography.

The Eiger and pebbles photo is indeed the north face of the Eiger, a notorious climber deathtrap.

And yes LaPhoto I did go to the Ice palace at the top. It's as always very cold but very beautiful.

I'll sort through my images and see If I can come up with some more I like.
 
Excellent shots. The first is my fave. Love the clouds over the mountains.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom