What's new

Some trackday/race shots from Road Atlanta

Brad_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello - first time poster here, also pretty much first time SLR user.
Just picked up a Canon XSi last weekend, so here I shoot. :) This camera is quite the upgrade from my Sony F828!

Working on my 'panning' for Petit Le Mans this fall - took a couple hundred pics today, here are some of my favorites.
Feel free to like/dislike/critique. Also I am only using GIMP at the moment to crop/etc and I hit auto color enhance on some of these, I think the first green one is a bit much but I will work on that skill later...

eIMG_0923.jpg

eIMG_0899.jpg

eIMG_0778.jpg

eIMG_0774.jpg

eIMG_0765.jpg

eIMG_0754.jpg

eIMG_0482.jpg

eIMG_0383.jpg

eIMG_0381.jpg

eIMG_0371.jpg


Thanks!
Brad
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom