Some trespassing photos

Amphoteric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these photos while trespassing on random property. Some was a run down farm, another was around a city power plant. I am trying to capture as much of the fall color before it is gone. Please critique.

As always, please critique my exposure, composition, and overall style.

not even a mean-spirited "you suck" ?

Trespassing :shock: !!!
Oh dear oh dear! Where will this take you?

:lol:

Well, from what I can see, your trespassing has taken you into some wonderful areas in your surroundings, and with that lovely sky you had, you should, by all means, do what you can to capture these colours! No doubt!

Since I am a sucker for the close-ups, my favourite is the second here, but I also like the first quite a bit. The sky is so pretty. And there are some scattered trees that adorn themselves in RED in autumn ... we only get few of those here, and all of them are imported.

I like the colors in #2 and #4... The others are too dark..(Could be my work monitor )

Steve

#1 has a beautiful sky, but an unfortunate shadow in the foreground.
#2 is my favorite of the bunch - unusual perspective.

#6 is my fav...i love the beautiful red, and the blue sky is an amazing background. Good job trespassing...lol

1 4 and 6 are my personal fav. the colors are spectacular, can i ask; did you enhance the color in post production or are these the straight pictures? Great shots either way.

Most reactions

Back