Some Xmas Card Pics - C&C

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these for my friend and his sister for their parents, since they are lacking money to buy something. I know the fence one is a little out of focus, but overall these were three good ones that looked decent when in smaller dimensions.

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1167-1.jpg

They are clear and the lighting is decent. However, I’d watch the composition.

I like #1 because its clean looking. Although the surrounding area that fills the rest of the picture is a bit blah to look at, but overall, not too bad.

#2 has some nice facial expressions, good job capturing those. Is the post normally crooked? Maybe getting him a little further off the post might have been good for the composition, kinda like how she is. I dunno, just some random thinking.

#3 is a great idea and I can totally see what you are going for, but again, I think there are some minor composition issues that should be tweaked. For starters, he has a tree growing out of his head, giving him a weird reindeer look. They both again have great expressions, and I like the use of the fence. Maybe moving in a bit closer to cut out some of the sky in the background, having them a bit more in the lower right hand corner (just a bit) so the fence might lead your eye towards them, instead of them mostly in the middle of the frame.

I personally would have preferred the color versions since the pics. are for Christmas.

Last edited:
yeah i think i would have liked color too, and after reading that reindeer comment i laugh whenever i look at it!! but the clarity of the pictures arre impressive and the people are very photo-genic! if the tree wasnt in #3 it would be almost perfect!!

I suggested color, but they wanted black and white b/c of the frames they had already bought : /

Most reactions

New Topics

Back