Some zoo pics

Nice shooting barb. Now I get to ask. How much do you love that Sigma?

I can't express how much I love both the sigma AND the camera. I might even love it just a little more than the guy who got it for me :mrgreen:

Seriously, it was freaking awesome especially in the shots with the difficult lighting. It's heavy and with already sore wrists, I was pretty achy by the end of the day but I know that will get better as I get used to it.

I like # 6 also. #8 would be coold to see if you can maybe crop it and do a little pp. That pose needs to be seen better/closer :)

Oh - and you have a great new camera. Take your time learing it, smell it, feel it, enjoy the ride!!!!

Thank you. I wish we could have gotten closer but there was a very large crowd in front of the gorillas and nobody was moving on. We went back multiple times. They are indoors right now so we were shooting through the glass. Scott tried desperately to get pictures of mom and baby but with no success. I'm hoping we'll be back when they get moved outdoors. It's just too small an area to fight through the massive crowd.

Ok, well probably shouldn't give away all my best tricks but when that happens make some really loud fart sounds and then grab your nose and say something like "Oh my god that is just foul. I think I might vomit"

Then make some heaving sounds and when they step away move up to the glass. Works like a charm. Lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Best tip ever. There was this cute little boy beside us at one point, sitting on his dad's leg. He just kept saying he had to toot, and it wouldn't work on daddy's knee. It was hilarious.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back