Somebody stop me!

Rathbone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rathbone.eprofile.us
I've become addicted to doing a little extra work on my images, they're starting to cross the line, if there is one, between photography and some kind of digital manipulation. I like the results a lot, but what I'm questioning is how to categorize them and if they belong in this forum.

This one's a little grainy but I think that adds to the mood.

ldybgDsc_0004.jpg

I hope Chiller comments on this spider. I'm finding he likes a lot of the same pics that I like.

spdrDsc_0085.jpg

This one reminds me of a watercolor painting.

resizedDsc_0089ladybug.jpg

I had to shoot the gap to get this shot but the poor grasshopper's expression made it for me.

resizedDsc_0108.jpg

Diggin these Rathbone. The second shot and the fouth are my faves. Gotta love spiders eh? Ya ever watch a spider crawl up your arm?:D

Darin is taking the words out of my mouth.
They still look like photography enough ... actually don't look like PS manipulations too much, but just wonderfully green and nicely "starring" the most interesting creepy crawlies ... and even though I am not Chiller, I also like this Photo 2 here VERY MUCH!!!

I don't think they look overdone at all. In fact, I think they look like wonderful photography.

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to decide when I put some of these on my website if I should create a special gallery for them, something like "digital post production photographs" but I know I could go a lot further as well. I just know that some are distinctly different from the style I've been using. I guess I'm at a crossroads!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back