What's new

Somethin a lil different

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Screwing around with hdr stuff and shot this instead of bees on my smoke break...lol. Thought i'd cook it up differently than normal.

7983452077_2bcbcfa561_b.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Then by all means...stare at it longer.
 
HDR doesn't float my boat, but there's something about this picture I like I can't quite put my finger on!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
HDR doesn't float my boat, but there's something about this picture I like I can't quite put my finger on!

Yeah, at first I was like "eh...this is processed trash" but then I came back to the computer, did some burning and dodging and healing, adjusted highlights/shadows, and suddenly I was kinda like "eh...I guess I'll keep it." lol
 
This isnt anything remotely HDR, but it does look a lot like a really clean Xerox copy.
 
This isnt anything remotely HDR, but it does look a lot like a really clean Xerox copy.

That's why I didn't post it in the HDR section. ;-)
 
It is different...but kind of neat.
 
I think if you cropped out the car and put it on a white only background with a little shadow under the car, it might look kinda cool... Almost like it was a concept drawing in pencil.
 
This might have worked better if there was an overcast sky. There are too many "false" shadows here--kinda hard on the eyes.

And yes, the driver's seat is tinted blue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom