What's new

Somethin a lil different

I think if you cropped out the car and put it on a white only background with a little shadow under the car, it might look kinda cool... Almost like it was a concept drawing in pencil.

Negative. It started out as an HDR attempt that I fvcked up on and then just processed it to what it is now using various things. no layers added though.
 
drivers seat was tinted blue cause it was all hazed over from reflection, so I burned it a bit to darken it and then attempted to outline the drivers seat and head rest...but finalized it before I realized parts i burned turned blue. Didnt feel like getting back into it to remove the blue. lol
 
I think if you cropped out the car and put it on a white only background with a little shadow under the car, it might look kinda cool... Almost like it was a concept drawing in pencil.

Negative. It started out as an HDR attempt that I fvcked up on and then just processed it to what it is now using various things. no layers added though.

I just realized I mis read your post, lol. I thought you said it looked like I had cropped out car...etc. not "if". lol I'm tired.

feel free to yank the full file off my flickr if anyone wants to play with it and see if they can make it cool. fun to do sometimes to learn different PS techniques.
 
Pretty cool...looks like a pencil & pen drawing...on steroids.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom