Something broke

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the pleasure of spending the last Hour and a half trying to get past the blank white screen.

No error message, just done with nothing on the screen.

Given the drastic drop in active users from when it started to when it ended (close to a thousand to a little over a dozen) I have to assume I was not alone.

What happened?

I was in the same boat! I was also very disappointed. :(

Again, the admins have been trying to get this issue fixed for a week or so now. They are actively working with the server people. Please try and be patient.

Again, the admins have been trying to get this issue fixed for a week or so now. They are actively working with the server people. Please try and be patient.

Well, good luck! :thumbup:

Yeah I've seen this glitch in the communications with the servers or whatever it is a large number of times over tha past couple months but it usually goes away when I tell my browser to go to the url again. I did not really give much consern on it then, I figured that something was alredy being done. However this time it was different and warrented further mention.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying, and I understand your frustrations with it. Feedback is always appreciated.....just reiterating that it is being investigated.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying, and I understand your frustrations with it. Feedback is always appreciated.....just reiterating that it is being investigated.

I do know all too well how long it can take to find and resolve a problem so....

In fact We have an issue that is pretty anoying that we have been trying to figure out and resolve for the past six months or more. :blushing:

We apologize for the downtimes you have experienced recently. We are actively working with our managed servers to resolve this issue. Because the issue is so intermittent it is taking a long time to resolve. We would also like to keep our troubleshooting from bringing the site down completely so as it has been said, please be patient.

Most reactions

Back