Borad TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 323 Reaction score 21 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2014 #16 Maybe you should tell your friend what your plans are. She may want them of equal size, side by side.
Maybe you should tell your friend what your plans are. She may want them of equal size, side by side.
40737011 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2014 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 1,140 Location Sussex Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 tecboy said: I found one tutorial. Click to expand... Thanks I will have a look. BORAD - The final image will be used for interweb so long pics dont work very well but she is familiar with my work outside of photography and we will go through several iterations to make sure she is happy.
tecboy said: I found one tutorial. Click to expand... Thanks I will have a look. BORAD - The final image will be used for interweb so long pics dont work very well but she is familiar with my work outside of photography and we will go through several iterations to make sure she is happy.