What's new

Something else too shoot with besides a camera.

Where are the tritium sights? And the magazine? There's also no round in the chamber? How are you going to shoot it?

Nice shots, by the way. Right on target.
 
I like the lighting in both, but it is a weird pose, IMO.
 
I've NEVER seen an autoloading pistol posed exactly this way. BRAVO! VERY different! I like the silhouetted one a bit more I think. In the second shot, the "pool of light" is not as uniform-lookiong, and the darkening at the very bottom of the frame is a bit distracting to my eye. Still, nice work in conceptualizing and lighting these two shots.
 
I agree with you 100% about the second one. In fact, after I converted to Jpg, I noticed the same thing. I cloned out the bottom of the frame to get rid of that bottom bar, saved the psd, but never converted over to jpg.
 
I agree with you 100% about the second one. In fact, after I converted to Jpg, I noticed the same thing. I cloned out the bottom of the frame to get rid of that bottom bar, saved the psd, but never converted over to jpg.

What? So we get the reloads, and you're burning thru the factory loads? lol! A little shooting humor there.
 
I must have uploaded the first one. I'm playing with the second one now.
 
It's coming up uneven on flickr, but on PS it's nice and even on the bottom. Not sure why.
 
It's actually jammed into the board it's on. It's foam board.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom