Something new for mw..CC por favor :D

photonewbie86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all I took these shots a couple weeks ago let me know what you guys think or what I should improve on appreciated as always :D

ps. I did that editing on the pictures thought it made them look..interesting.

oldpic.jpg

The boat and the dock shots were taken at the same place but the fisherman was taken at a total different place different time..I notice as I look at it now that the horizion is crooked on the docks and that the sky behind the fisherman is brighter than the oters..any ideas from you editing geniuses? :D and thanks again :)

er111a - you are killing me with your homonyms!! *They're (they are interesting) *Too (too intense)

OP - I like the pp and the shots! Nice work!

Thanks guys :) would you 2 have any idea of how to touch up the little quirks I pointed out?

You could use the burn tool for the sky to darken it, but it really doesn't bother me. As for the horizon....the docks don't look that "off" to me, so I assumed the lake just circled around and there were heavier trees on that side, so again it doesn't bother me either.

Thanks Jen :) I was actually at work talking to a customer when I thought it would be a cool idea to put these 3 in a frame and make them look antique

Most reactions

Back