What's new

Something New from me....

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Changed my site around so here is a new style for photo's I am toying with at the moment....

One-Tree-Hill1.jpg


An-Irish-Dawn.jpg


Edge-of-Beyond.jpg


Oceanic-Storm.jpg


The-Enchanting-Moon.jpg


Tree-D.jpg
 
Those are incredible!

I like the last three especially, very "enchanting"!
 
They're all brilliant, but my favourite is Oceanic Storm. Love the contrast and texture in the sky, amazing !
 
Is the moon fake in the second to last one? It just looks too big!

I really like the fourth one, very dramatic
 
Moon's fake already, cloned in from another shot of mine, but we do get pretty big moon rises here in Ireland.:hail:
 
I cant believe I got up this early on a Sunday to take pix and the weather is crap, ah well, better surf then instead!
 
Love the photos, love the border concept, however you might want to think about keeping the border size consistent and use the same font and spacing if all photos are to be viewed together. ... I"m sure your fellow countrymen won't be upset you used one of their song titles for #1. ;) Good stuff. Love to see more.
 
HE HE! Yeah, I was worried people might have thought ONE HILL TREE was from the TV Show rather then the U2 song.....
 
wow. 3,4,and 6 are great. good job!
 
Thanks, I am still not sure how I got 6 to look the way it did..... pretty mental!
 
Thanks, I am still not sure how I got 6 to look the way it did..... pretty mental!


Looks kinda like a light dose of midnight gold sephia was applied but I don't think it was. Just looks that way.
 
This is a stunning set of shots. Wow. I really like them all, but especially 1, 2 and 4.
 
Dude.. Reinar.. These are insanely good. I agree with everyone else in this thread, haha.
 
Thanks guys, I think the last one, the Tree D was because it was a 10-20mm shot using the VIVID filter on the D200
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom