What's new

Something very close to you bu may be you never seen it.

the_explorer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2005
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
After the sunset.the daylight was gone and I walked on the street.

All comments are welcome.

O3853654-0.jpg
 
Something very close to you bu may be you never seen it.

but may be you never seen it......
 
children said:
Something very close to you bu may be you never seen it.

but may be you never seen it......

Yepp I spell it wrong because my keyboard .Thank you to correct it for me :)
 
So you took this after nightfall?
Where did the light come from then?
And is it a wall or a floor?
And what language is your writing on the picture in? It does not look Thai to me... but is it?
 
I like much the texture and color of this image. Greetings from Spain.

I like much the texture and color of this image. Greetings from Spain.
 
I am intrigued by this shot. It's beautiful - almost looks like a stained glass window.

This is the sidewalk, then? Very artistic work!

I would love to see this image a bit sharper, so the texture was clear. :)
 
About lightsource was the lamp on the sidewalk.
Yepp the language in the picture is Thai language.
I lives here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom