D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this shot at UCONN Avery Point on Friday after taking care of our little fish. The fog had started to roll in and looked pretty cool, so I grabbed my camera (with the new Sigma attached!) and ran down to the shore. Took this shot, but didn't like the original color version. So I went a very different way editing than normal, and actually really like the results. I like it, sure, but what do YOU think? It's different, I know. Probably not for all, but be honest :)

_RSP0845-Edit by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

I think the editing works well with the image but I'd go with a more panoramic crop to kill some of the foreground. Maybe 16:9 or 2.35:1.

I grabbed this with the snip tool just as an example:
dbj edit.JPG

I think the editing works well with the image but I'd go with a more panoramic crop to kill some of the foreground. Maybe 16:9 or 2.35:1.

View attachment 112106

Hmm, hadn't thought of it in that crop sense. I guess I really like the bokeh in the lower right hand corner.. might need to reconsider!

Thanks!
Jake

View attachment 112106

Hmm, hadn't thought of it in that crop sense. I guess I really like the bokeh in the lower right hand corner.. might need to reconsider!

Thanks!
Jake
The bottom and righthand corner kill the shot, the out of focus at the bottom is too distracting, in one of our club competitions it would score about 14

View attachment 112106

Thanks!
Jake
The bottom and righthand corner kill the shot, the out of focus at the bottom is too distracting, in one of our club competitions it would score about 14

14/14? Oh that's so sweet of you Gary! ;)

View attachment 112106

Thanks!
Jake

14/14? Oh that's so sweet of you Gary! ;)
14 out of 20

I really like this image.

Dave

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back