What's new

Sometimes you just use what you have on you at the time

I didn't see this coming for sure... :)
 
thanks for your love and understanding :)

Oh don't worry about Sicboi. As you can see he is from High-land so he is pretty out of it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Very nice indeed! Love that first shot a lot!
 
No problem binga63, I just happened to see this as an interpretation on one of my Windows Backgrounds; and those we know we never photographed, much like maps. Nice SLR, keep it up!
 
The first shot is kinda trippy. I'm looking at it with my netbook with a small screen, so when I scroll down quickly, it looks like the building is coming towards me. The perspective makes a fun optical illusion :)
 
Hey--ease up buddy...I LOVE a good SPAM sandwich!!! Start with two pieces of lightly-bttered bread, add a bit of granulated garlic powder to one slice, then add some Best Foods brand real mayonnaise, a very thin layer on both slices of the bread, add some crisp iceberg lettuce, ALSO with a little bit of mayo spread on the lettuce, place on four THIN slices of SPAM (regular flavor SPAM) on each side of the lettuce, and then add four very thin slices of Tillamook cheddar cheese, and one thin-thin slice of mild yellow onion, and a dash of pepper.

"Do not take the SPAM's name in vain!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sicboi: please check your PMs.
 
Binga63 puts up picture's of art and you put up snaps of boxes hair dye and blurry car photos. Ignore list is a wonderful thing. End of rant. I like the shapes and patterns on #1. Cell phone or not cool shots binga.
 
I'm not sure that even Google would want this SPAM

Hey--ease up buddy...I LOVE a good SPAM sandwich!!! Start with two pieces of lightly-bttered bread, add a bit of granulated garlic powder to one slice, then add some Best Foods brand real mayonnaise, a very thin layer on both slices of the bread, add some crisp iceberg lettuce, ALSO with a little bit of mayo spread on the lettuce, place on four THIN slices of SPAM (regular flavor SPAM) on each side of the lettuce, and then add four very thin slices of Tillamook cheddar cheese, and one thin-thin slice of mild yellow onion, and a dash of pepper.

"Do not take the SPAM's name in vain!"

Spam spam spam spam spammity spam!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom