somewhat hypothetical photography business, camera + lens + accessory needs?

I wish you luck! But make sure you can deliver a quality product!

Edited to delete "hurt feelings" material!

Last edited:
thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Edited to delete response to "hurt feelings" material!

Last edited:
you never really gave him advice, i said blow out the background when i ment blur it.

thing is i wouldnt want to tell someone to do a lot of things on a shoot they might not remember if they are somewhat new. i have seen people leave it on auto point focus and end up with a lot of pictures with the wrong thing in focus.

you make a great point as to why not to try to give anyone else advice on here, cause someone else will just critique the advice you give, and really not help the person out at all. then i get you coming in on another thread just to put it back in my face.

i have been on forums long enough it doesnt bother me, but really i could care less what you have to say from now on...

its pretty obvious what your trying to do here you can wish me luck and give me a wink, but we all know what your saying.

Dude.. I was pulling your leg.. if you want to get your panties in wad about it, sorry! I will even delete it.. so it doesn't hurt your feelings any more! :)

My point was that your advice was extremely incoherent and confusing, especially to a noob.

Most reactions

Back