What's new

Somewhat new to photography, looking for a starting camera

Vibration Reduction. It pretty much gives you a extra 2 stops to play around with = less camera shake in low light situations.
 
On wide/normal lenses, I don't think VR is that big of a deal. On my 300mm it's amazing to see it turn on.
 
I just bought my camera online as well... I bought my Canon Rebel XTi (new) from www.rebelxtionline.com. I got a great price they had a bunch of different packages available including used cameras. with my camera I received free shipping, so I highley recomend this site. I just need to learn how to use it now lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom