SONOFA!!!!

Ooh I could never enjoy myself with my relatives - it's not natural. And there's the webbed feet to consider....

santino said:
poor guy :(

but hey, x-rays are some kind of photography ;) :lol:

haha Santino you'll always find positive sides of everything :)

Poor Shark. Seems to me there was a previous injury awhile back. (Maybe that was from a different sport. Or maybe that was last year). Anyway, I'm guessing this isn't your first time on crutches - you probably own your own pair.

I hope nothing is broken!

santino said:
poor guy :(

but hey, x-rays are some kind of photography ;) :lol:
HAHA! Ya er hey you could always try a super high power IR bulb and an IR filter?! Experiment time!!! J/K hope your footie is better soon :oops:

Not Neve said:
Poor Shark. Seems to me there was a previous injury awhile back. (Maybe that was from a different sport. Or maybe that was last year). Anyway, I'm guessing this isn't your first time on crutches - you probably own your own pair.

I hope nothing is broken!

Hmm, well let's count here. :LOL:

I played collegiate volleyball for a few years, and club ball for several years after that, so my ankles are pretty much mush from being turned and sprained so many times. I've had a grade II or higher sprain in each at least 3 or 4 times.

Since I've gotten into soccer, I've been kicked in the head several times, had my nose rearranged last year (posted pictures of that little bloodbath, if I remember right), had both legs broken (not bad enough to keep me from playing though...they were just little cracks), and now the ankle. I have a very high pain threshhold. ;-) :thumbsup:

Oh, and I have kidney stones. I've pissed a 7.5mm jagged-edged rock before (have I shown you guys photos of that one?!?! :mrgreen:

Ahhhhh here we go!!! This is approximately 48 hrs post-injury. Swelling's actually a lot lower now than it was last night--I've spent the past two days with a cryo-cuff on the ankle (basically a form-fitted sleeve that connects to a cooler and fills with icewater to provide chilling and compression at the same time).

I'd say the bruising is definitely setting in, though! :D :thumbsup:

ankle1.jpg

ankle2.jpg

:shock: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! THAT LOOOKS PAINFUL!!!!!! And that's coming from someone who has been through a lot of pain...no breaks, but a lot of dislocations and surgeries.

It looks fabulous. :shock: There just might be a hairline FX there, my friend....that swelling better go down a LOT within a few days or I'd demand a recount....I mean, a re-shoot. :wink:

In the meantime....what other body parts ya got??? :eyebrows:

Most reactions

Back