Sony 350 Live Capture??

bdogg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know of any software that will allow me to see and control my camera from my computer? I want to take the photo and have it instantly appear on my computer so I can rename the file to the part number I am shooting. I am using the camera for product shooting, and when I take 100 pictures it can get very confusing... All the products look the same..

thanks in advance!

I don't know what sony offers, but nikon has camera control, check sony's website.

From a quick look on the website the only software I can see that may provide it is "Sony® Image Data Suite" - whether this does provide what you need for sure I can't say but it's something you can look at.

thanks I checked that out, and that software doesn't offer the feature that I want. Do they make any 3rd party applications that will do this??

From a quick look on the website the only software I can see that may provide it is "Sony® Image Data Suite" - whether this does provide what you need for sure I can't say but it's something you can look at.

thanks I checked that out, and that software doesn't offer the feature that I want. Do they make any 3rd party applications that will do this??

Very unlikely, it would need a driver of some sort from the manufacturer and the ability to do so built into the camera. Would appear at least one of the two don't exist

Most reactions

Back