Fuganater
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2011
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Pittsburgh
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Greetings!
I am new here so pardon the noobness. I own a Sony A350 and I am unsure of a few things.
First off I bought it with the 2 lense kit. 50-200mm and 17-50mm lens' is what came with it.
I am a computer modder. For those of you that don't know what that is. I modify computer cases and build my own from scratch. I do "worklogs" which document my progress. You can see some here: fugatech-mods.com
I am stumped on how to take better pictures. I've lowerd my ISO to 200, I use a tripod and I don't use the flash. Can anyone reccomend some settings? I want to get nice sharp photos. I tried focusing on one thing and having the background out of focus but that only worked once on the tubing inside the case.
Also should I purchase a new lense? I've heard great things about macro lenses and I've read about some here but I don't know if I need that or to just adjust my settings. Please look at my site, lots of pictures there, let me know. I am open to all suggestions.
Thanks in advance,
Fuga
I am new here so pardon the noobness. I own a Sony A350 and I am unsure of a few things.
First off I bought it with the 2 lense kit. 50-200mm and 17-50mm lens' is what came with it.
I am a computer modder. For those of you that don't know what that is. I modify computer cases and build my own from scratch. I do "worklogs" which document my progress. You can see some here: fugatech-mods.com
I am stumped on how to take better pictures. I've lowerd my ISO to 200, I use a tripod and I don't use the flash. Can anyone reccomend some settings? I want to get nice sharp photos. I tried focusing on one thing and having the background out of focus but that only worked once on the tubing inside the case.
Also should I purchase a new lense? I've heard great things about macro lenses and I've read about some here but I don't know if I need that or to just adjust my settings. Please look at my site, lots of pictures there, let me know. I am open to all suggestions.
Thanks in advance,
Fuga