Sony Alpha SLT Cameras -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConradM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are way better SLR's then Nikons and Canons. :hail: If you disagree you're looking at it through rose colored glasses.

He has a very valid point, I agree.

Threads like this make me want to
IMG6911-L.jpg

*not sure if safe to leave open*

*wondering if sony shooters need to take medication to avoid ravings*

Perhaps our attackers need a little valium!!!:lol:

skieur

And perhaps moderators should appear to be unbiased and not seem to be taking sides in any debate.

skieur

Wait there's a debate here?

But everyone know Canon are best - I mean yeah if Nikon and Sony want to fight for second place fine I guess

Hey, Overread, if you want to join the debate/discussion, then great!, but don't threaten closure, Participant or moderator. As participant you can be biased. As moderator you should be unbiased.

skieur

Last edited:
This is the SONY forum!!!!!!! A post praising Sony SLT cameras in the Sony forum deserves to be left open...I mean...this...is...the...SONY...Forum...these guys need to have their own posts, their own horn-tooting, and so on. There really is nothing wrong with ConradM's post...even though I went back and forth with skieur and ArgieRamos in that epic 32-page Sony thread last week, I really, really think that we need to respect the fact that Sony users are fully entitled to toot their brand's horn, and to be left alone and in peace. This thread has been here for a couple of days now..I had resisted becoming involved because we already went through this SLT subject...but when it comes to the idea of closing down a pro-Sony thread in the Sony forum--well, I have to speak up. That's a bad idea.

Wait there's a debate here?

But everyone know Canon are best - I mean yeah if Nikon and Sony want to fight for second place fine I guess

Actually, I think that Nikon and Sony will fight for second place and the gap will close. Sony is apparently second place in England, already.

skieur

Cameras are only as good as the photographers. An experienced photographer with Rebel XSi will do better in taking pictures than 1DX with an idiot photographer.

There have been wars between Canon and Nikon fanboys for years, but here at Photoforum, they are friends when it comes to Sony discussion. They feel threatened by alphas :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back