Sony Alpha SLT Cameras -

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I expect of you is to prove your point. Clearly, that is too much to ask.

mjhoward said:
O||||||O, if you have seen or been a part of the previous two threads on this, then you would know that any attempts to talk sense to these guys are futile. Skieur is convinced that the A77 is the best camera ever created. It makes files from the D3x and 1Ds MKIII look like chit. Just ask him.

It's just an opinion of a person. It's like Derrel thinks Nikon is a better brand, and Gary think it's Canon.

O|||||||O said:

And all I ask for you is do a simple google search. Clearly, you don't know how to do that, Nyehehehe!!!

O|||||||O said:

And all I ask for you is do a simple google search. Clearly, you don't know how to do that, Nyehehehe!!!
Remind me again what I should be searching google for, and why you are unable to do your own research?

O|||||||O said:
Remind me again what I should be searching google for, and why you are unable to do your own research?

I did my own research and I already posted of what I saw on the internet.
You know you can go back to previous pages if you want to know what you should be searching for, right?

Josh, this is what always happens. He'll tell you that he has "proof of SLT Cameras being superior because of [BS]", or "SLT Camera's are dominating the markets". But he will not link you to any actual articles from reputable sources.

Just nod your head and agree. We're dealing with a 'special' breed.

o hey tyler said:
Josh, this is what always happens. He'll tell you that he has "proof of SLT Cameras being superior because of [BS]", or "SLT Camera's are dominating the markets". But he will not link you to any actual articles from reputable sources.

Just nod your head and agree. We're dealing with a 'special' breed.

I double dare you to prove that I made such claim. If I remember correctly, it was I, who posted links.
You wanna get owned by me again tyler? lol

I've not seen a single link yet in this thread. I challege you to post a link that backs up what you say...

You wanna get owned by me again tyler? lol

From UrbanDictionary

Lol Theory

The theory that the internet phrase lol, meaning "laugh out loud", can be placed at any part in any sentence and make said sentence lose all credibilty and seriousness.

ex 1
Doc: We need to operate on your colon lol, you have cancer.

ex 2
Jesus: Take this all of you and eat it, it is my body, lol.

ex 3
Me: Will you marry me? Lol.

...and you wonder why no one ever takes any of your posts seriously.

O|||||||O said:
I've not seen a single link yet in this thread. I challege you to post a link that backs up what you say...

I was talking about the other thread. Can't you browse a li'l bit?
It's nice to see you challenge me, because this forum is getting bored lol.
But I already made my move, it's up to you to prove me wrong. You know, if you actually do research, you will see it. Don't make it too hard for you

o hey tyler said:
From UrbanDictionary

...and you wonder why no one ever takes any of your posts seriously.

Actually, I use that on you a lot because it makes you mad :)

O|||||||O said:
LOL. What people?

Now, if you say please and be nice to me, I might give you the link. You want to know who are those peole? :)

I don't know what 'other thread' you're talking about - aparently I haven't seen it yet.

LOL - "It's up to you to prove me wrong". I already proved you wrong. It's on you to prove that I was wrong in proving you wrong.

BTW - Still waiting for that link...

Liker I told you before, I have no need or interest in doing your homework. If you want to prove a point to me, you're going to have to do the research yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back