Sony/Minolta lens question

ncprowler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
and is a constant f4 meaning that at maximum extension it will still be f4 instead of the less expensive lens' f5.6

The f4 "beercan" is a much sharper lens than the other. Check out the ratings at www.dyxum.com The f4 has a rating of 4.56 out of 286 reviews and the f5.6 has a rating of 4.06 in 36 reviews. If you get a good copy of the f4, you will not be disappointed.

The f4 "beercan" is a much sharper lens than the other. Check out the ratings at www.dyxum.com The f4 has a rating of 4.56 out of 286 reviews and the f5.6 has a rating of 4.06 in 36 reviews. If you get a good copy of the f4, you will not be disappointed.

I hope that you and every one else is right Nod, because my one should be on its way, to join the "Mini beercan".:D

Great, let us know how it works out.

I hope that you and every one else is right Nod, because my one should be on its way, to join the "Mini beercan".:D

You'll love it. Very nice lens and as rugged as they come as well. Mine is 25 years old and still as sharp and clear as the day I bought it new off the shelf back in 1985. The 70-210 f:4 glass is as close as you'll come to a Minolta/Sony "G" lens without breaking the bank.

Most reactions

Back