What's new

sony/Minolta lenses and flashes for sale

Happy Hour

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here's the line up. I can sell them all separate or together. whichever doesn't matter to me. All of these lenses are in excellent condition and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. I am selling these only to fund something else. All have front and rear caps and the ones that came with hoods have them.

Minolta AF 70-210/4.5-5.6 $100.00
Minolta AF 35-70/3.5-4.5 (R) $25.00
Minolta AF 35-105/3.5-4.5 $95.00
Minolta AF 80-200/4.5-5.6 $65.00
Minolta AF 28-100/3.5-5.6(D)Silver $25.00

I also Have
Minolta 3500xi flash with case and stand $25.00
Minolta 1800 AF Flash with case $10.00





I have pictures of all if you need. PM me or e-mail me at Sparky4601@gmail.com with a offer or any questions.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom