What's new

Sony/Minolta Zoom Lens Question

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife has a Minolta AF 80-200 auto zoom (as in electric motors zoom in/out) lens for her alpha a230 and, frankly, we both hate it. Today, I found a Minolta AF 70-210 that seems like it would be a muuuuuuuuuch better lens at a thrift shop for $50. My question: is it worth buying to replace the other lens? We're always on a bit of a budget, otherwise I would be seeking better glass (like the Zeiss stuff for this mount), but $50 would be ideal budget wise... What do you think?
 
Do you think they would let you return it if it didn't satisfy?
 
I think they would, actually.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom