Soo what's wrong with "safe"? lol

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like my comfort zone, its safe here.

Don't open Pandora's box! ;)

*Runs screaming through the safe thread with pack of starving rabid wolves hot on heels*

Sowwy...

The only problem I have with my safe is it doesn't have any money in it.

You mean it's not just a strip club? There's actually a story? :eek: :lmao:

OP...nothing wrong with safe. You only have to please yourself with life and your pix.

...but there is nothing quite like the feeling of getting a fantastic shot that took some danger or effort to achieve.

I'm all for safe .. done the danger thing and the nature of it is misunderstood leading to the idea that it's an adventure.
Cameras and lenses are amazing .. no need for danger. Hehehe

Like trying to get a shot off while hidding in a poison sumac bush or getting chased by white faced hornets.As long as you get a good pic in your box,it's all worth it.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with safe. Especially if your customer has hired you based on his/her liking of the work you have produced in the "safe zone". You don't want to do a whole shoot in the "danger zone" (cue Top Gun soundtrack) when your client likes what you normally produce.
However, its ok to mix it up with a few shots to
a) be creative,
b) expand your style
c) possibly impress the heck out of a client who wasn't expecting it.

Like trying to get a shot off while hidding in a poison sumac bush or getting chased by white faced hornets.As long as you get a good pic in your box,it's all worth it.

Oh sure... sounds like a great time.. :lmao:

Uh.. You do that! I'll watch! lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back