Sooooo...

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As of today I am officially a full time photographer's assistant at a very upscale studio here!! Wooohoo!! The owner saw some of my stuff and said he loved them and is starting me out as an assistant for now but will be training me over the next two years to become one of his senior level photographers!

I made myself a promise on new years that I was going to take steps in my photography and stop just saying I was. Well, less than a month later, here I am. God is SO good to me! :thumbup:

Let me be the first one to cogratulate you getting into an upscale in NY is not an easy thing to do so good job what a great head start on a future career as a photographer.

Grats! :D

Yeah, some luck is involved, but it mainly takes getting yourself out there. Networking is an amazing thing. Most of the cool things that have happened for me concerning photography have been because of it.

That is SUCH awesome news!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you. Wow, January 2007 has been a pretty exciting month for you, hasn't it?

You are psyched!!! I worked as an assistant and then a photographer in the City for years. Mostly in Home Fashion. As I reflect on that time I can say that it was fun and slightly exciting. I learned a lot and am very proud of those years. I also remember a lot of menial tasks, kicking lights and carrying heavy gear. Not to mention endless days. Point is to stick with it. I am sure you will.

Defintely didn't see this earlier, congratulations. Now, are you planning on sharing any of your obtained knowledge with the rest of us? ;)

Congratulations. Learn all you can and have some fun!

Most reactions

Back