KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2013 #1 I haven't had a chance to go out and shoot for a couple of weeks, so I started reworking some older images I'd been meaning to get to. This one was shot on film early in 2008 and scanned.
I haven't had a chance to go out and shoot for a couple of weeks, so I started reworking some older images I'd been meaning to get to. This one was shot on film early in 2008 and scanned.
Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2013 #2 That's a great piece of art Ken. It's a wall hanger. Nice work
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Lee.