Sorry for sucking :)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am an amateur photographer, and I really like to relax with my camera. Altough it is an amateur one :) Here are some of my images. All feedback is welcome

whitebckg_0001_Layer6.jpg

Bamboo.jpg

Cesma-Color.jpg

Peek-a-Boo.jpg

HDRPrekuUlicaLOWRES.jpg

#1 looks like you did a great job of even lighting in that light box.. its just that the subject is kinda gross looking (the 2 shades on the chain i assume is because of the chain, not the lighting)

i like #2 a lot...

#3 is a shot that is seen here a LOT.. people wanting to figure out the whole "smooth water deal" so, its kinda boring.. interesting lighting though...

not sure what #4 is, it looks like a door maybe.. if it was straight, I think i would like it...

and #5.. while the sky has some great looking colors in it.. the land is kinda blah looking..

Thanks for the comments :). BTW, #3 is a mailbox. The first photo is of a gross object, i know :) I have some other lightbox images, I will upload them tommorow. Any other feedback?

Is it just me or do the last two look like they have a lot of noise going on?

Honestly I don't really like any of them.... The door one I do sort of like though.

Is it just me or do the last two look like they have a lot of noise going on?

Honestly I don't really like any of them.... The door one I do sort of like though.

The last one appears to be HDR'd so thats no surprise. The second to last I see no appreciable noise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back