Sorry for this - Venting

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki, ive got some venting to do and you guys are lucky to have to accept it...so...sit back and enjoy.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH GIRLS SOMETIMES! I mean...damnit
Oki oki, lemme start from the beggining.

At College I do Drama, with three other students, all I know very well, one boy, who actually comes on the tpf once or twice, and two girls.
So anyways, we have a practical exam coming up, so we are preparing for it.

For starters, lemme fill you in...both the girls at the start of the year didnt show up to drama much, one was on crutches, and im not sure about the other.
The girl who isnt on crutches, would sometimes show up, but it would be seldom, the other didnt turn up for ages and had to get forced back into school buy the teachers.
Now, we are drawing close to the exam, and now that they turn up every lesson, its getting horrible, im being laid into, and shouted at and all sorts 90% of the lesson...treated as if I were three years old with sayings like "now now boys" one of them is totally sexist and believes that all guys are weaker and dumber than all girls.
Theyve started to decide we need to practice after school, and I said we should come in about nine, they both said eight...and low and behold me and my mate were and hour late, of which we got a drilling for and alot of emotional hu-har.
Eventually we got on with practicing, where for some of the time the girls were out of the room, so me and my mate practiced by ourselves.
Once that was finally over, we said we should do it another day...which was cancelled cause one needed to do her media work...and now...im being blamed for missing one practice ive never heard about...and they tried to force me to come in today, but my parents were going away for a few days...plus I didnt feel like being laid into again.
So now im in trouble, they are vertually telling everyone im letting them down, telling me and my mate we arent dedicated when we have been to every lesson...and im beggining to dread college.

Grrr...if she moans at me again, im gonna storm out of the lesson...and I think the teacher and my mate will be close in toe..

Sorry for that....needed to vent...:(

one of them is totally sexist and believes that all guys are weaker and dumber than all girls.
Kick her in the nuts. :grumpy:

Stick two fingers up to them both and tell them to go **** themselves. They've got problems, you haven't. Do your best to let them play their silly games on their own. That'll really piss them off.

ferny said:
Kick her in the nuts. :grumpy:

Stick two fingers up to them both and tell them to go **** themselves. They've got problems, you haven't. Do your best to let them play their silly games on their own. That'll really piss them off.

Ohh...how I want to do that :D thanks furn...:)

Artemis said:
one of them is totally sexist and believes that all guys are weaker and dumber than all girls.

I could have only read this one line and figured the rest out. I hate nothing more on this planet than that sort of mentalility :pissed: I mean C'mon everyone knows we rule the planet :lol: (Except in my world where my wife reigns supreme :( )

I'd load them both in a rocket and shoot them into the sun :sun:

I'm not trying to start an argument in any way here, because I too hate the sexist mentality, in men AND women...but it's kinda funny how a female sexist gets all this flack, but male ones tend to just be accepted. :(

(sorry, this is an issue that is sorta in my life right now, so...so...GRRR!)

but it's kinda funny how a female sexist gets all this flack, but male ones tend to just be accepted.
By who exactly?

*puts on some lippy and phones up the womens only insurance company for a quote* :grumpy:

Ya both "Curves for Women" and the WMBA turned down my applications :pissed:

J/K hehe don't need to be starting a really heated debate here I guess :oops:

hey! you are a man! Start shouting at her, do you know some harsh words or do I have to teach you? kick her a$$ and tell her what you think about her! She will start to cry and you'll be the winner... or... she'll go crazy and hit you... then you can tell everybody that she is insane :)

mentos_007 said:
hey! you are a man! Start shouting at her, do you know some harsh words or do I have to teach you? kick her a$$ and tell her what you think about her! She will start to cry and you'll be the winner... or... she'll go crazy and hit you... then you can tell everybody that she is insane :)

I really agree with you here, and i think I may do it.

As for the sexism comment...I think men are terribly told they are being sexist all the time, and that women can get away with it easier...but I really havent encouncterd sexism like this.

do it do it do it! I'm a girl and ... ok ok ... sometimes I shout at boys and sometimes (but rarely) I hit them :p:p but only when they are not polite :) and I'm sure you are very polite to them so now it's your turn to show the power!!! Show them that you are ok, and they are not!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back