Sorry guys, no crows ...

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
... couldn't find any :)

I actually went out for some photo shooting today but when I arrived at the place where I wanted to take pictures there was just rain pouring down. So, still hoping that the weather gets better, inbetween the showers I practiced my "how do I take pictures of living animals" skills :)

schwan.jpg

ente.jpg

Great shots. I like the detail and colours. NIce work.

Thanks Chiller and aprilraven, but I've seen so many images that are much sharper than mine ... Well, okay, some of the sharpness here is lost when resizing the images so that they fit here, but in general my images are always a bit blurred. So what is the real secret behind shots like these ... the lens? manual focus? aperture? iso-value? :) Any tips from the pros here?

I've learnt that it's just digital cameras themselves that account for the lack of sharpness. You'd just have to sharpen in PS. Once you do that - you really get some cracker shots.
But yours are good here! there's heaps of detail in the swan. It's a shame that it was overcast because it's a muted white. But I reckon if you brightened it up and made it whiter in PS you'd really have one stunning photo!

I agree with Meysha. If you take the swan pic into ps, you could lighten it up a bit, and this image would really stand out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back