Sorry sight..... :-(

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No quality pics here, not even the attempt to shoot any (I wasn't in the right mood for anything arty-fartsy at the time...) :(

But this is what happened on Sunday morning, 31 Oct. (film just home from the lab):

BmmwKaputt1.jpg

And this shows, why... or how...
BmmwKaputt3.jpg

And some close-ups of the result (I'm still without my BMW... :()
BmmwKaputt2.jpg

BmmwKaputt2a.jpg

"Too fast" doesn't necessarily apply, slippery road does, with - according to the police - "bad asphalt" that is KNOWN to them as being dangerous in that area of the access road to the highway... :roll:
Why it had to get me and none of the other six drivers in the convoy that we were in is not known to me. However I, too, am glad that nothing happened neither to my daughter nor me, and that in the end it was "only the car".

Man that sucks. I'm glad that at least your OK and no injuries.

The roads usually get slick when it starts to rain. The water brings all the oil from other vehicles to the surface and then your dinked.... Ouch!

A 3 series BMW loosing grip on a wet road. Your lucky you don't drive an austrlian car. Mum's Mitsubishi Magna has a horrible habbit of lossing grip oh a perfectly dry solid road!

At least nothign happened, insurance covered didn't it?

Nope, so far they did not. Damage to one's own car is not covered by the regular insurance :(.

But I may be lucky, for I was under way to a swim meet (with my daughter on the righthand side of the car! :shock:) - (who, by the way, won herself a Gold Medal over the 200m breaststroke in her age group [born 1993] afterwards...!) and it seems like the Sport's Club has a special insurance for these specific ways (to or from the training venue or an event) - we hope that they will cover it now. (The expert was here to evaluate the damage and he sounded quite positive...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back