Not open for further replies.

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to say sorry I will stop posting my photos on this site for a while I did not mean for this to be a joke or to make yall mad or annoyed at me. I am not a troll nor am I looking for a ban from this site so I am sorry peace
EAS 09

Instead of posting another post, why didn't you just put this in your other 5-6 open ones?

OP, I don't understand why you are taking everyone's comments so seriously. So some people have come off as jerks. Like that's anything new? Grow some thicker skin and keep shooting. I will say, it is hard to take you seriously when you type like a preteen. Use some punctuation and stop asking everyone to be nice to you. The world is not full of people who will pat you on the head and tell you how great you are and what nice photos you have taken. You are asking for critique in your other posts; if people respond, shift through the arrogant ****, take what you can, and apply it to the learning process.
My advice? Don't look to total strangers for praise, don't expect them to teach you everything you need to learn, and don't be so freaking sensitive about it.

er111a, i think you took a lot of **** over the past few days. the fact that you are shooting, and processing is great. it shows you are motivated, and have the drive to get out there and shoot, and then make the images YOU like.
no photo is going to please everyone, but one that pleases you is a keeper in my book.
i feel badly that the harsh criticism and piling on over the last few days has caused you to not want to post images here.
keep shooting.

but it was never really about the photos... i mean... this is a beginners forum...

it was the manner in which he did what he did...

OH MY GOD!!!! HE MADE A LOT OF POSTS ON A FORUM. BURN HIM BURN HIIIIIMMMMMMM

Now everyone comes out of the woodwork to be the "nice guys". I'm sure if the OP actually took pictures after being given advice, instead of sifting through his collection, then people wouldn't have been so harsh.

Everyone who commented on the OP's initial pictures seemed to have merit. When it was obvious that the OP wasn't applying what he was being taught, people got nasty.

To the OP: it's nice that you want to please everyone, really, it is. But if you're asking for C&C, you need to show that you are taking their opinions into consideration.

Ok to the OP,
I have not posted cc for your photos till now. I see you get pages of comments buy the time I get to ready them. You have become popular on this site lol! Good and bad. I have been on other forums and there is always someone in your situation. They break down and start to listen at one point and become one of the better on the site. No point intended. But you have to realize what your on here for. I see that you put a lot of pictures that are way over procsesed. Or I'll say heavy on the processing. I'm sure you can look around at the other photos and styles and pp technics and see what people are likeing and not. If you want to get quality pictures like what you see here you need to stop yourself and ask "are you doing what you can to make these great photos?" I see that you like some crazy abstrack looks to you pictures but this is not the place to get good cc from them. They are going to knock you down time and time again! And when people give you good advice and you come back with the same type of picture, people will get upset and give you attitude. So I guess you just have to ask yourself what doo you want out of this site? I am new to! I have put up photos that I thought were great just to have everyone say they need a lot of work! But I take it to my shooting style and try to make myself learn what's right and what's not. You can't take it to heart when your photos get bashed up a little, it's learning. If you want to make some crazy pp photos I'm sure there is a site for that. You see what this site is about so I believe it is a great resource for learning! And I thank everyone for all of the help I have got so far. But use this site for what's it is or go find one that suits your needs.
Like I said before you have a clean slate to learn off of. You can be really good without bad habbiys on shooting.
Keep shooting man. Enjoy it no matter what. And use the tool you have the best you can.
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back