Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya dude don't let these guys you see with a fliker or how ever its spelled account tell you how to shoot or delete your software off your computer. There just jealous man. Those terds need to be taken care of by the admins. Those are the terds that make a great photographer not want to shoot.

Ya dude don't let these guys you see with a fliker or how ever its spelled account tell you how to shoot or delete your software off your computer. There just jealous man. Those terds need to be taken care of by the admins. Those are the terds that make a great photographer not want to shoot.

Have you seen his pictures? We are not saying hes not a good photographer, we are saying that his post processing is completely unneeded and ive remarked a couple times how his pictures would be a LOT better without post processing, so i do not see wher you are coming from in this, this is a C&C forum, if you cant take the critiques, then just dont ****ing post here, whats the point of asking for comments if you only want the postive ones, to make a photographer better is not by saying his post processing which everyone hates is amazing, its to tell him exactly whats up, i wouldnt want people bull****ting their C&C on my pictures, so why do it to this guy?

It's kind of hard to take you seriously if you don't take your own speeling and grammur seriously.....
Just sayin. Just sayin...............

I'm sorry... Flickr? Where people remotely store their pictures has what to do with what?

It's kind of hard to take you seriously if you don't take your own speeling and grammur seriously.....
Just sayin. Just sayin...............

You mean grammar? :er:

I think that may have been intentionally misspelled...

Man, did you even try and follow the reasoning that everyone presented? I like to be the nice guy in every situation, but had I tried to help out the OP the way some of these guys honestly tried, I would have "snapped" too.

OP, I don't understand why you are taking everyone's comments so seriously. So some people have come off as jerks. Like that's anything new? Grow some thicker skin and keep shooting. I will say, it is hard to take you seriously when you type like a preteen. Use some punctuation and stop asking everyone to be nice to you. The world is not full of people who will pat you on the head and tell you how great you are and what nice photos you have taken. You are asking for critique in your other posts; if people respond, shift through the arrogant ****, take what you can, and apply it to the learning process.
My advice? Don't look to total strangers for praise, don't expect them to teach you everything you need to learn, and don't be so freaking sensitive about it.
Sage advice for anyone, actually....

J.:thumbup:

I don't care if I can't spell. You read it just fine. It's the point that matters. There are people that are not giving c&c his photos but telling him to delete editing software off there computer. It's his style and he thinks its good so be it. Lots of people were putting him down and not c&c on photos as I said. Read over the post again and you will see what I mean. I have been here for a while and there is always someone saying do it this way or do it that way. Why does it have to be that way that person says. When I see someone putting down somebody else because they don't like there photos and including in there post that they need to delete there software for editing among other things I step and so no way. A c&c on a photo is to give constructed advice and not a put down with there c&c.

If you don't like a photo don't comment on it. If I through a photo up on here and I don't get c&c then I know the person probably did like the photo.

Everyone person on here started out as a beginner including myself. I see professional photographers images that look like some of his work and people love it. Then there are the hatters in the forums that cause trouble as this. Never gonna get rid of the jealous hatters!

If you don't like a photo don't comment on it.

Sorry, but I disagree with that statement. The point of C&C (what the OP was asking for) is to point out flaws and areas for improvement. For me, this process has been immensely valuable in my learning stage, from both of ends. Receiving criticism on my photos that I have posted has helped me improve, and giving criticism on other people's photos has been possibly even more valuable as it has 'trained' my photographic eye and allowed me to judge my own photos better instead of thinking they are all awesome.

I don't care if I can't spell. You (can) read it just fine. It's the point that matters. There are people that are not giving c&c his photos but telling him to delete editing software off (of) their computer. It's his style and he thinks it's good, so be it. Lots of people were putting him down and not(giving) c&c on (the) photos as I said. Read over the post again and you will see what I mean. I have been here for awhile and there is always someone saying do it this way or do it that way. Why does it have to be that way that person says. When I see someone putting down someone else because they don't like their photos, including in their post that they need to delete their software for editing among other things, I step and so no way. A c&c on a photo is to give constructive advice and not a put down with their c&c.

If you don't like a photo don't comment on it. If I through a photo up here and I don't get c&c then I know the person probably did like the photo.

Every single person here started out as a beginner, including myself. I see professional photographers' images that look like some of his work and people love it. Then there are the haters in the forums that cause trouble like this. (You're) Never gonna get rid of the jealous haters!
Fixed that for you.

OK, onto the substance. We're not here to stroke people's egos. I am a digital noob. When I post a picture for C&C, I expect the harshest critique possible. This way, I can see errors in composition, exposure, and other things that VERY likely never occurred to me. This is how we learn. Honestly? I couldn't care less if anyone "likes" my pictures. I care about refining my skills as a photographer. And that's what the C&C here accomplishes. It points us in directions that will improve our pictures. I take the criticism I receive here and do my best to filter it and apply it to the shots I take in the future. And what I've learned here from the C&C I have received is nothing short of amazing.

Are the people who've told me a picture is crap "haters"? No, they're giving a fair appraisal based upon their taste, experience, and technical expertise. I greatly appreciate anyone who's taken the time to do that for my pictures. Good or bad.

Like I say, if I want glowing reviews and lots of "Ohhh that's wonderful!", I'll show my pictures to my mom.

Have you seen his pictures? We are not saying hes not a good photographer, we are saying that his post processing is completely unneeded and ive remarked a couple times how his pictures would be a LOT better without post processing, so i do not see wher you are coming from in this, this is a C&C forum, if you cant take the critiques, then just dont ****ing post here, whats the point of asking for comments if you only want the postive ones, to make a photographer better is not by saying his post processing which everyone hates is amazing, its to tell him exactly whats up, i wouldnt want people bull****ting their C&C on my pictures, so why do it to this guy?

Hi there, you must be new to the internet.

First off, I don't really think that you should be talking about ones ability to post process a photograph. After all, you are the guy that goes around to already decent photos, and takes them into photomatix and uses the most lossy conversion method to create pseudo-HDR photos. Come to think of it, the most recent "C&C" you left on one of his threads was as follows:

so he "took our advice" by going through his photos and posting the one that looks the ****tiest?

where are the admins in this?

This is your idea of critiquing a photograph? It's a piss poor way to do it. So I may suggest you "check yourself before you wreck yourself", because if you don't, the admins will probably be banning YOUR account.

Thank you, and good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back