What's new

Sound of Silence PT 1

Chiller

Mental case
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
9,739
Reaction score
271
Location
F@cking Hell
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On the way back from the lake the other day, I stumbled across this old discarded piano. The good news was..it made a photo op, but bad news was it was down the side of a ditch and I was already late for work:lmao: . So a reshoot is going to happen this weekend, I hope, when the rain stops.

CRW_1276a.jpg


CRW_1273a.jpg


CRW_1275a.jpg


CRW_1277a.jpg
 
Nice series, I love the 3rd one.
 
How can anyone throw a piano into a ditch!?!?! I don't get that!

Lovely light you had when you were on your way to work ... looks like it was still early in the day. Sweet light.

I like all four of your pics here, but if I were forced to pick a favourite, I might say: my favourite is the last.
 
Thanks so much all , for your comments.
Hoping to get back this weekend for pt 2, and a closer look, before some scrap dude hauls this away.
 
These are excellent as always. #3 is my fave - too cool. I hope it's still there for you on the weekend.
 
Wow...#3 is awesome!!!!! I mean how many times in your lifetime do you see a piano and grass in the same photo???!!!! :confused:
 
^^ that's what I was thinking... great eye chiller, looking forward to pt 2!
 
Thanks again everyone ....Really appreciate your comments.
Hopefully the rain will stop tomorrow, so I can slither down the hill and try to grab some better shots.
 
very old adage in photography and art in general the thing is bigger than it's parts, but sometimes the parts are more interesting than the whole.

Whatever that means...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom