South Florida Fair .::C&C::.

AUS-10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any comments are greatly appreciated!

Red splotch in the lower left of #1 annoys me but I tried cloning it out and it looked like the lift never ended. Had to give it some closure. Crappy PP cloning and a bit noisy too. :x

4310119391_e87e73999c_b.jpg

4310850024_7fc3bc5299_b.jpg

4310854748_8ece783a94_b.jpg

4310106325_e4c0e45efd_b.jpg

4301543830_ce0b147e9e_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2690/4301543830_ce0b147e9e_b.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2718/4310106325_e4c0e45efd_b.jp

Great set I liked them all, I miss florida this is bringing me back thanks

I really like 2. 3 had a lot of potental with a nice bokeh, just needed more of a focal point Love the colors and the ferris wheel has amazing color and contrast. Just my amature eyes though.

I like everything. The tent would probably appeal more to me if it was in better light. You ave inspired me to go to our local fair and see if I can capture some creative shots.

Thanks for the comments everybody!
In #3 I should've increased the DOF to get the whole 'squirter' in focus.

I enjoy this shot, brings you into the picture very well with the lines used. Also the colors are nice.

I feel like the crop is not tight enough, and that it could have been a bit lower. Mainly because if you notice one of the bottles is about to topple over, it would have been nice to use the gestalt of the rest of the bottles to juxtapose the one falling over. Nice colors in this one as well.

Good concept, but I think you missed the shot a little. As it stands I feel like there is no subject with all of it out of focus, this is because the one that is in focus is not really viewable. My suggestion would be to bring the focus in closer a bit. I like this composition though

Not enough contrast, next time maybe expose two images. One with the background brighter and one with the foreground darker. Alternatively you could just take your raw file and manipulate it in a similar fashion. This is another really strong shot, just needs a little tweaking to bring it up.

This is a good shot, nice exposure length. You may have done this (not knowing what the originals look like) but I'd even suggest tossing an identical layer on top of it, but in overlay (or lighten if you really want the colors to pop).

Some very nice work here, just little tweaks in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back