South Mountain, Phoenix AZ

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Original in color, shot with a Canon 5D.

Attachments

• $SMountain01BW.jpg
    $SMountain01BW.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 123
I really like the way the sky looks, Whats that rope like looking things, overal great shot.

I really like the way the sky looks, Whats that rope like looking things, overal great shot.

Thanks! The 'rope' is actually the bent skeleton of a dead Saguaro cactus, like the one you see farther away, in the background.

Nice shot, but to me it looks slightly fake or something. I think that is just my personal taste though-- less dramatic.

Nice shot, but to me it looks slightly fake or something. I think that is just my personal taste though-- less dramatic.

Yeah, I'll try to redo the shot. As I said, original is color but then I applied some red filtration post. Perhaps a bit too much... :lol:

I like it. I'm used to seeing more sky in landscape shots but the composition works well here. Maybe just a little less dark. Did you try working with the curves in PS?

I like it. I'm used to seeing more sky in landscape shots but the composition works well here. Maybe just a little less dark. Did you try working with the curves in PS?

Yes, a little. Need to experiment more. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back