What's new

Southeastern Railway Museum (C&C please)

lmchelaru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots taken earlier today.

Please critique harshly! I can take it. I'm going back in February to reshoot this and I'd like to improve my shots.

also, the rest of them can be found here on my Flickr. You can look at them if you want, because I won't post them all here.

1.
4260334119_63a56a9ab3_o.jpg


2.
4261108570_64f4d47eef_o.jpg


3.
4260351313_77ce4d66d4_o.jpg


4.
4261100354_fcb2cf5874_o.jpg


5.
4261093806_4ea5759f81_o.jpg


6.
4260356627_560dcee346_o.jpg


I haven't done any post processing. Only converting from RAW.
 
Last edited:
Hi Imchelaru,

I like these shots alot, your shadows came out really good but i think your sunlight through the windows is a little strong on number 1 and 3, but it works with number 5. For me atleast.

Ummm number 2 and 6 look a tiny bit out of focus/blurry.

oh, and i just saw your last comment, these are awesome for raw. : )

I would photoshop out the person in number 1.
 
Thanks for your reply, Machupicchu.
I was really mad about the sunlight windows too, but it was fairly dark in the train cars and sunny outside, so if I tried to get a good exposure for the windows, everything else would be too dark. : / I don't know if there's much I can do about that except hope that the lighting situation will be a bit different next time.

I'l try to sharpen 2 and 6 a bit, and I agree, the person needs to go from #1.
 
I really enjoyed this set as well. I was also going to comment on the light of #1 and #3. However, being a noob. I don't know how to correct that.

I'd be interested in keeping up on this post to see how to fix this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom