What's new

Southport Pier

Rob_W

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
291
Reaction score
4
Location
Bolton, Uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an old one i took with my Olympus Compact, i just turned the flash off
set it on self timer and sat it on a handy waste bin. I know its a bit noisy but
i quite like the way it turned out.

SouthportPier01a.jpg
 
Yes. If I were you and this were mine, I'd like it, too. Despite the noise. OK, I'd try to put it through NeatImage to see how much could be taken out without losing sharpness, but all in all the vanishing point element here is very pleasing, as is the element of repetition, the colour complements of blue and yellow... OK, the compact camera was not able to quite so nicely bring out the bright lights ... but - ok.
 
great shot! I love the composure and its a really cool location, you should be able to clean up that noise pretty easily like lafoto said
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom