Space Center,Aquarium,Beach Shots

firemedic0135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots that I thought were better than some of my others and yall might enjoy.Hope you like them and hope you can find the time to leave some C&C
Thanks

Lunar Prototype,Trainer

DSC03251crop.jpg

Sea Turtle in Flight

DSC03668edit.jpg

Some Kinda Red Headed Lizard(sorry forgot the name)

DSC03820crop.jpg

Constrictor

DSC03826.jpg

Forgot the name of this bird also:blushing:

DSC03840crop.jpg

DSC03867edit.jpg

Japanese Lilies I believe

DSC03952crop.jpg

Read the sign..NO SWIMMING!!!

DSC04025crop.jpg

If I can just run fast enough I can get airborne

DSC03444edit.jpg

Thanks!! I liked the flowers also but they were my wifes faves.She told me what they were but as a typical man I probably just wasnt paying attention:confused:

The very sharp and clear pic of the Lunar Vehicle taken in the Space Centre is good. I like that one a lot.

And also that of the "Flying Sea Turtle" ... I like to see the movement in its "wings" ;)!!!

The next is a bit dark but there is more in there ... I am sure it can be lightened more.

The boa could also be brighter, but nothing will bring the focus to where it ought to have been: not on its belly but on the eyes. A pity. But this one's a wonderful colour!

DOF on the dove pic is good ... and also the second bird pic is nice ... so are the flowers ... the colour contrast is enormous, wow, flowers are always such nice subjects, and green (!) background are the best anyway (says who? LaFoto does! :biggrin: ) ...

The funniest one is the bay-watcher on the sign! Good to have someone read out the sign for you in case you can't read it yourself, eh ;) ... and did he speak the two languages, too? Could he say "No Swimming" in English AND Spanish then?

Dang slipped focus to the arm... a pity...

Most reactions

Back