What's new

Spacescapes

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, spacescape is a good name!
A little melancholy set in today on the anniversary of a passing in the family and I've felt quite stagnant with photography lately so I pulled out some oil and water and explored a little, that always eats up a bunch of time in a quite enjoyable way, it's one of my guilty pleasures :)

These are my two fav's, would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!








 
Last edited:
They are great. It is hard for me to wrap my head around them. How did you do these?
 
The first one is just excellent. The second one is cool too, but it just doesn't have the same feel as the first one for me. It's certainly not "bad" or anything though.
 
Josh! Sexy new name there, and I can actually spell it!

Thanks! Funny, I quite like the first also, quite reminds me of the person I was missing yesterday to be honest but the second is the one that went to popular on 500px.

EOV, thanks! Just playing right up close and personal with oil and water ;)
 
I like both of these a lot, but the first one is excellent! :)
 
Thanks Carol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom