What's new

Spacetime

hamlet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 12, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
435
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a secret experiment somewhere underground:


Raumzeit 1 by miranfoto, on Flickr
Raumzeit 2 by miranfoto, on Flickr
Raumzeit 3 by miranfoto, on Flickr


Tell me wich one of the 3 you like best? Oh yeah, the walls are made of skyscrapers! :lol:

Here is a different angle i took without any edits:

$DSC_2176.webp
 
Last edited:
I am not one to scream about copyright, but is there anything in this that is your photographic work?
 
What do you folks think about this edit?
 
Hammie, the best aspect of these images is the fact that you are experimenting. The first has the most interest, imo. What is the net thingie and why is the clock tower blurry? If your looking for success I think you missed it. If you continue on this path of adventure and discovery, triumph shall be yours.
 
Hammie, the best aspect of these images is the fact that you are experimenting. The first has the most interest, imo. What is the net thingie and why is the clock tower blurry? If your looking for success I think you missed it. If you continue on this path of adventure and discovery, triumph shall be yours.

The blur is gravitational distortion and the net thingy are skyscrapers representing space.
 
Hammie, the best aspect of these images is the fact that you are experimenting. The first has the most interest, imo. What is the net thingie and why is the clock tower blurry? If your looking for success I think you missed it. If you continue on this path of adventure and discovery, triumph shall be yours.

The blur is gravitational distortion and the net thingy are skyscrapers representing space.

I like the way you imagine. Don't be surprised if I'm all by my lonesome. How is the viewer supposed to think that?
 
Hammie, the best aspect of these images is the fact that you are experimenting. The first has the most interest, imo. What is the net thingie and why is the clock tower blurry? If your looking for success I think you missed it. If you continue on this path of adventure and discovery, triumph shall be yours.

The blur is gravitational distortion and the net thingy are skyscrapers representing space.

I like the way you imagine. Don't be surprised if I'm all by my lonesome. How is the viewer supposed to think that?

When i look at it that is what i see. But i guess i could put some stars into the walls. As for the blur? Well think about it, gravity distorts light.
 
Last edited:
Part of any experiment, is the fact that it makes many unproductive detours to find the one that works. But without seeking out the new paths (and usually finding that they don't get you where you need to go), you'll always be on the same, safe, known ground. Keep on experimenting - it may or may not work, but eddie says, eventually you'll find something of interest and value. Then it'll be fun convincing other people of your original insight. Of course, I'm sure you won't be surprised if it takes a while to get them to come around to your vision.
 
I have the Dr Who theme song in my head when I look at these. But, why did you remove the original images you had on this thread in lew of the new ones?
 
I think I've said this to you before. I'll say it again.

You need to STOP playing with editing and START getting good images. The former is all about the technology, the latter is all about photography. The former does NOT make up for failings in the latter, and in your case... you do NEITHER well.
 
The blur is gravitational distortion and the net thingy are skyscrapers representing space.

If you can make a picture that will make the viewer think those thoughts, you will have found the key to your art.
 
The blur is gravitational distortion and the net thingy are skyscrapers representing space.

If you can make a picture that will make the viewer think those thoughts, you will have found the key to your art.

I thought i did! I realize that you folks might not like the edit because this is the extent of my abilities right now, but is fast food photography what you really want?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom