What's new

Spacetime

Word of advice: If you have to explain a photograph verbally then your idea didn't come across in the photograph. A photograph has to stand on its own merits with no explanation.
 
That is true, but what is also true that sometimes people don't have the life experience to understand something. Now i'm not saying this is necessarily the case but i'm not really hearing any specific critiques.
 
That is true, but what is also true that sometimes people don't have the life experience to understand something. Now i'm not saying this is necessarily the case but i'm not really hearing any specific critiques.

I view modernistic, impressionistic, and abstract art the same way that I view wine: If someone has to explain to me why I'm supposed to like it then I'd rather have a beer. It doesn't mean that I don't understand, it's just not worth the effort.
 
I understand your position on the subject and there is a whole lot of baggage in your language that you use there, but i'm not gonna go into unpacking it. Also the question that i asked went unanswered, but that could be because it was ill posed.
 
The blur is gravitational distortion and the net thingy are skyscrapers representing space.

If you can make a picture that will make the viewer think those thoughts, you will have found the key to your art.

I thought i did! I realize that you folks might not like the edit because this is the extent of my abilities right now, but is fast food photography what you really want?

Its interesting, a fat mouse is a troll...or is that the other way around?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom