What's new

Spacewalk

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
857
Reaction score
1
Location
Bradley, IL
:lmao: After much tutelage from my best friend Clark Kent (Brandon) on the use of Photo Shop (which took me forever to learn), I came up with a counter-photo of his "Space Travel". However, only the stars & space gas clouds are figments of my imagination using Photo Shop, the rest are from photos I took & layered into the project. What do you think?? C/C welcome! Thanks for looking!


Spacewalk--06-1129.jpg
 
Holy smokes, I think I remember rescueing those guys up there, wondering away from the shuttle. Nice work, I am glad to see that you finally got this done!
 
Thanks, Oldnavy170! This is my first and I am learning a lot about PS. It's fun for this type of photo work as well as for regular photos.
 
I want Brandon over for some ... tutelage ... yes. For that. Please!
I so stagger about in Photoshop only and still don't know the first thing about working with layers and all that ... I need a tutor who tells me over my shoulder where to go and what to do!

You learned it, too, and well. Nice one. The rainbow space fog is really nice and sets a wonderful background. I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom