img24.photobucket.com
I'm getting rusty...

NYC
http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/NYC Summer 2005/

7667000-R3-037-17.jpg

7667000-R2-040-18A.jpg

7667000-R1-008-2A.jpg

Niagara Falls and Toronto
My friend had a ruptured apendix during the trip, so not many photos of Toronto.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/Niagara Toronto Spring 2005/

7667100-R5-055-26.jpg

7667100-R3-045-21.jpg

7667100-R3-049-23.jpg

7667100-R1-013-5.jpg

Some impressive stuff. That place looks very busy in the first. Wonderful angle.
You know in films where someone aims to go to the big city for some pointless reason and when they get their you get the camera going mad to make it look big and imposing to her? That's what I'm getting from it right now.
I like the car as well. The new expensive car in front of the "rough" graffiti.
And the first Toronto shot with the snow. I like the patterns.

Just wanted to pick those ones out.

molested_cow said:
I hope you guys clicked on those links.

I did, and I saw very many photos - more than those of New York, Toronto and the Niagara Falls :greenpbl: and can therefore tell that you are the first time-traveller I have ever met, and I am in awe, because you already have been to Taiwan in December 05, PLUS your photos are already up, this is amazing, for to the rest of us December still has to roll around this year :greenpbl: :D :lol: (sorry).

molested_cow said:
Looking forward to go digital, just waiting for cash to drop from the sky....

What? You too?

(Well, I am partly digital by now with the little compact Canon I got for myself in February).

Upon looking at all your galleries over in Photobucket I somehow had the feeling that if I had been in your shoes, the photos that I would have taken in the places where you were might very well have looked very similar. I feel a resemblance in style there.

Goodness, I like the secand one, 3rd, 4th and 5th pictures.

Most reactions

Back