What's new

Sparklers

csgrafix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lit some sparklers for the kids yesterday, thought it might be interesting to shoot. sry 4 background...

could have done a lot to improve but I just jumped on the concept.

1) ISO 320, 1/4 sec., F-20
96844343.jpg


2) ISO-320, 1/20 sec., f/9
32813850.jpg


3) ISO-100, 1/100sec., f5.6
92340466.jpg


4) ISO-1000, 1/1600 sec., f/4.5
84386292.jpg


5) ISO-1000, 1/1600 sec., f5.6
58231655.jpg
 
Last edited:
what a good idea I have never seen photos of those before I like them
 
nice photos. what settings did you use? and do you mind if i try this also?
 
I agree. Good idea and with a bit of thought I bet you could get some great captures. I too may give this a go :mrgreen:
 
The last one is awesome. Its like a mini explosion on a stick. I too would like to know what settings you used
 
Yea, I was looking @ one and thought would be a good pic, thought it was really cool how the bursts were captured.

I edited post with settings.

would love to see others results....

Any advice on other creative settings ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom