412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
i feel like the mouth isn't quite in the right location, and it just maks it feel weird...

but im not really sure...

Makes me think of the "Annoying Orange"!!!! lol!

i like it .

but i too feel the mouth is in the wrong spot.

probably because the hand was too high?

kinda feels like you were forced to put it there, but it doesnt line up with the face.

Thanks for the input, I'll adjust it and re-upload, I do believe that's where it should be. He has a longer jaw, but can't really tell from the hand covering it. lol

You can use the eyes and nose to line up the mouth. The mouth should be perpendicular to the nose line, and parallel with the line of eyes. The nose line is perpendicular to the eye line as well.
Well, that is if you were going for realistic placement. I don't know that you need to for this though. I like it askew.

Fun! I too am a fan of Sabastian's flickr. Care to share any tips about how you did the manipulation?

You can use the eyes and nose to line up the mouth. The mouth should be perpendicular to the nose line, and parallel with the line of eyes. The nose line is perpendicular to the eye line as well.
Well, that is if you were going for realistic placement. I don't know that you need to for this though. I like it askew.

I am honored you like it. Means a lot coming from you.

Fun! I too am a fan of Sabastian's flickr. Care to share any tips about how you did the manipulation?

Honestly, I had him stand infront of my black curtain in my dorm. Blacked out the wrinkles, had him stand in the same spot put hand over mouth, then smile.

I now have 2 pictures and just did a marque in PS CS.4 and had feather on 25px and just erased what I needed to from the smile and did a little bit of blurring around it. It was a real easy and quick edit.

Most reactions

Back