Very nice Matt, I really like these. #3 is great, his expression is priceless. The streets in the truck picture are cool too. I love pictures of of far off places.
Its a brilliant shot in BW too, providing you never saw the original colour one, but man, that colour one is excellent, if it was one of mine, I'd be very proud of it......
I have had a conversation or too with God while out on a run or while returning to my station. You will have days like that. I agree the color version is in my opinion better.
Renair thank you so much for commenting twice this picture
Tyson this shot o ffirefighter give me idea for more shots of firefighter, because I am sure it is a very reach and intense subject of photography.
Tyosn how do you think firefighter may react if I go directly to there place and I ask them to stay with tem 1 day for shooting? I will maybe go to new York next month I would just love to spend 1 day taking picture with them, I have really no idea if they can agree ???