MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

When I arrived, they were leaving, I just had few minutes for shots.

Mat

1/ Just to show the truck to Tyson

2/ Taking rest inside

3/ Under the ladder

That guy's expression in the third one is great. It's as if he's talking to god.

Dani

Very nice Matt, I really like these. #3 is great, his expression is priceless. The streets in the truck picture are cool too. I love pictures of of far off places.

Thank you for the special post!

Tyson, Renair, danir thanks for comments.

3 is my fav too, and I had the same felling about him, attitude and light makes me think that he was in contact with God at this time :)

Mat

Its a brilliant shot in BW too, providing you never saw the original colour one, but man, that colour one is excellent, if it was one of mine, I'd be very proud of it......

I have had a conversation or too with God while out on a run or while returning to my station. You will have days like that. I agree the color version is in my opinion better.

3 is wonderful. a real joy to look at. It puts so many possible stories into my mind about what next for this guy.

Brilliant.

Renair thank you so much for commenting twice this picture ;)

Tyson this shot o ffirefighter give me idea for more shots of firefighter, because I am sure it is a very reach and intense subject of photography.
Tyosn how do you think firefighter may react if I go directly to there place and I ask them to stay with tem 1 day for shooting? I will maybe go to new York next month I would just love to spend 1 day taking picture with them, I have really no idea if they can agree ???

NavyJelly, thank you:)

Mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back