Special Request... Free Range Edit.

ImageArray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
imagearray.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I got some very very tragic news this morning. A very good friend of mine passed away unexpectedly last night. I only have 1 image of him (and it wasn't even me who took it). I would like to make like a "memorial photo" out of it, but I'm way too messed up to do so right now. So I'm asking my amazing fellow photoshop buffs - if anyone is willing - to do this edit for me, have fun with it and do what you will. I would really appreciate it and so would his wife. He was a terrific man and didn't deserve to pass on so early.

Thank you in advance.

4997928131_4d6feefedb_z.jpg

I am so sorry to hear your loss...I lost my father last December...so I'm still in mourning and most likely will be for a loooong time...its not fun...

I don't believe that I can do this edit for you. This is something that will take a lot more expertise than I have to do something worth doing.

I am looking forward to seeing what the people who do step up will end up with...

Again, sorry for your loss,

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear your loss...I lost my father last December...so I'm still in mourning and most likely will be for a loooong time...its not fun...

Thank you Agent. It was extremely unexpected, and it hurts even more knowing I had plans to see him and his wife this weekend. Now that won't happen. :(

I'm sorry about your loss Agent. I lost my mother 3 years ago so I know how you feel, but believe me when I say it does get easier. You'll never fill that void, but it does get easier to accept and the void won't hurt as bad.

Thank you...my dad's was completely unexpected as well, he had just turned 55 a couple weeks earlier...my thoughts go out to you...

Thank you...my dad's was completely unexpected as well, he had just turned 55 a couple weeks earlier...my thoughts go out to you...

Ouch! So sorry. My mother was 46 but she had the big C - so it was only a matter of time. She lasted 8 months from the time of diagnoses (she passed 2 weeks shy of her 47th birthday). Funny thing is - no matter how far in advance you know, you are still never prepared to handle it. Losing a loved one is always hell on earth. I think that's the crappiest part about life.. is that you eventually have to die.

4997928131_4d6feefedb_z-15.jpg

I am very sorry for you loss. Here is what I came up with.

So sorry for your loss. We, too, recently had a loss of a loved one.
Here's my go.
1.jpg

I'm not sure of the name, but I have some image enlargement software that does a pretty good job of blowing up photos. It can make them a little soft, but you don't get the pixelation and a bit of USM can take care of that.

That would give you an image that was large enough for print.

I felt this would be an appropriate thread to discuss a recent finding...

Apparently research from the last 40 or so years has lead scientists to conclude that the leading cause of death is....wait for it....being born...

Most reactions

Back